Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sweet, Simple, Saturday - Quick gift idea - Calendar

So, I got this idea from making a post-it note holder in my Stampin Up group...I thought why not make a cute calendar for the fridge since I needed one! So, here is a quick little tutorial for you! Hope you like it. I plan to post more projects and ideas this year! That's my GOAL. That is my FOCUS. :) I hope to post something sweet and simple every SATURDAY. Wow, wouldn't that be awesome?!?

Supplies you need:
1 - 4" x 6" Acrylic Magnetic Frame (I got mine at Aaron Brothers for $1.99 + 1 for $0.01)
1 - mini calendar (found mine in a set at Michael's)
1 - 4" x 6" piece of design paper ( I used My Mind's Eye paper)
1 - 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" matching cardstock
1 - 3" x 2" white or vanilla cardstock (I used very vanilla by Stampin Up)
- your favorite stamp set
- double sided mounting tape



First stamp your image on the plain white or vanilla cardstock, then use your tombow/glue glider pro or handy adhesive to adhere it to the matching cardstock. Then line it up on the far right side of the 4" x 6" design paper and adhere it. Just leave a little margin on the right side. Then stamp another image (optional) on the bottom left as in my picture here. Then slide your 4"x6" paper into the frame.



Use your mounting tape and use 1 or 2 strips on the back on the mini calendar. Peel off the backing and adhere this to the outside of your frame. That's it you're done! Quick and easy and oh so cute!





OH, and here is a picture of my sweet doggie Hunny, I just had to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment