Thursday, August 27, 2009

CPS Challenge 130 & Use It Challenge


Happy almost "Girl Friday" :) I just love Cosmo Cricket so I had to break open my Girl Friday paper crafting kit! I made a post-it note holder with a matching card. The post-it note holder is for the Use it challenge no. 24 and the card was a bonus for that one but I also used the sketch for the CPS 130 card challenge. Oh and the post-it note holder will also be used for a Cuttlebug Challenge coming up. Yes I used a mini hacksaw to saw off my pencil since I didn't have one of those "golf" pencils LOL. It is helpful since I have an eraser on it now ;)
The pink cardstock is Rose Red from Stampin' Up, and all the rest of the paper is from Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday. I cut out the flowers on the post-it holder and used a foam square on one to make it really pop. The chipboard on the card is also Girl Friday. The flowers are Prima Marketing and Kaiser Craft. The cute little pearl flower is from Jenni Bowlin and the other bling is from Hero Arts. The stamp is from Unity Stamp Co.
If you really like the Girl Friday and pearl flowers be on the lookout for a new kit I will be selling in my online store Sweet Scrap Deal. Hope you have a great Friday and weekend!



3 comments:

  1. Very cute note set! Great job with the sketch challenge! I play too :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Charlene!!
    You are the winner of this week's Use It! challenge, and get to come up with our next challenge :)
    Please contact me at raescards {at} comcast.net to set up your challenge!!
    yay you!!!!
    ~rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Charlene! :) Yeah, you won!!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with! If you get a chance, I'd love to see what you make for this week's challenge! Hugs, Mona

    ReplyDelete