Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sizzlin Summer Paper Chase Booty

SO! The Paper Chase was awesome. We spent Saturday from 8AM until about 6:30PM shop hopping and went to about 9 stores, Sunday from 11AM until about 5PM and went to 7 stores and Wednesday 9:30AM until 3PM finishing up with 4 stores! I had a great time checking out all the new products like Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love, Basic Grey's Lemonade and Nook and Pantry...there's just too much to name! We even found the Unity Retailers Stamp Kit {100% Happiness} for sale at Scrap Lovers in San Jose so my sister and I went halfsies on it.
I bought a lot of super cute paper, embellies, ribbon, thickers and chipboard. My best deal was a Three Bugs in a Rug acrylic stamp set I bought for $5.00! Here's a picture of my shopping booty from our trip...want to know how much I spent?? About $160.00! It sure doesn't seem like $160.00! ;)


Here is a close-up of the Unity Stamp Co. 100% Happiness kit {which I can't wait to use!}:

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some great stuff..I hope I can tag along next year !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I am so jealous! I wanted so much to go but would never have been able to spend that much so maybe it's good I didn't go!

    ReplyDelete