Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stampin' Up! Convention 2011 - "Grow" Salt Palace, SLC, UT

What an amazing event...the Stampin' Up! Convention 2011 was so fun and I was very blessed to be able to go. Just got back on Sunday from being gone 1 week. It was non-stop fun from the moment we arrived, received our bag (which had a binder catalog, pen, Grow pin, and chrome Grow bag tag) and free stamp sets...to the last main stage performance. We received free goodies (stamp sets and card kit) and of course our package of Make n Takes. We also received a "workshop in a bag" kit. I was so amazed by how much free stuff we were given!! It was great and I really appreciated everything!
Of course the highlight of my trip was meeting the amazing and beautiful Shelli Gardner, Co Founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!. I didn't even think I would meet her let alone take a picture with her, but she was very gracious and so sweet.

I also had the pleasure of meeting her daughter Shalae and taking a picture with her (will post soon - it's on a fellow Demonstrator's camera). She was beautiful and we also posed for a cute "shoe" picture since we both had on super cute high heels!
It was so very awesome to meet these wonderful women and be a part of such a great company. (too bad I have the cheesiest smile in this picture - LOL!!)

I saw so many women receive awards and recognition for their SU! business that I was inspired. I'm so ready to "Grow" my business. Especially when they announced that the Incentive trip for this year will be held in FIJI!!! I am so there!!!
I hope you will follow me this year on this journey toward my goals! It would be great if you could join me!!!
© 2011 Stampin’ Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment