Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Someone's Joining the Becker Family...Can you guess Whooo?

It's finally time!! I'm 14 weeks pregnant and we find out if we are having a boy or girl on the 27th! We're having a baby reveal party to share the special moment with all our family and friends. I created a very special invitation using Stampin' Up! products. I saw a similar digital one on Pinterest and I used it to create this one.

I used very vanilla for the card base and printed the invitations using my color printer. I used a pea font from Fonts for Peas, they have such cute, original fonts! Then I punched the bottom border with the lace trim border. I attached a piece of soft suede card stock behind it. I also attached a piece of soft suede trim to the top and a piece of patterned paper from Beau Chateau. I stamped the leaves from the Best Friends Forever in soft suede for the background.
I punched the two owls using bashful blue and pretty in pink. Sooo cute!! I love owls. I can't wait to find out if we are having a boy or girl!!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you and your hubby!
    I can't wait to hear the news :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ange! We are super excited too!! I have so many crafty ideas for the baby room and scrapbooks, but need to know pink or blue! ;)

      Delete