- Layer Cake
- Sheet Cake
- Fruit Filling
So I picked 5 and today she said to pick 1 and create a layout each day using the corresponding items:
- Layer Cake = Use three sheets of patterned paper
- Cupcakes = Use at least six Buttons
- Sheet Cake = Use Cardstock only
- Fruit Filling = Use Stickers
- Frosting = Use two different kinds of ribbon
- Fondant = Use three pieces of chipboard
- Sprinkles = Use bling
- Candles = Use rub-ons
Today I created a layout using Cupcakes or 6 buttons for my baby boy's scrapbook album. Oh yes! We are having a BOY! :) Already picked a name, Wyatt Christiaan. Here's a picture of our little guy and my layout.
I love this paper...love love love it. I bought the whole kit because it has the cutest owls on it. You'll for sure be seeing more of it :) Oh and here's a picture of my little baby bump at 19 weeks! We already felt him kick this past week - what an amazing little miracle!! We also started the room...will post a before and after picture soon!