Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Simple Christmas Card

Here is a very simple Christmas card I made for my stamp a stack class. It's very easy to reproduce, definitely a 10 minute card. First I stamped the snowman from Snow Much Fun in black Staz-On ink. Then I used a blender pen to color him in. I used Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie. Then I punched him out with a 1-3/4" punch and layered him on top of a 2-3/8" scallop circle. The card base is 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Lucky Limeade folded in half. I adhered a piece of 4" x 5-1/4" Very Vanilla to that, and a piece of patterned paper 4" x 2" to that. The patterned paper is from the Festival of Prints designer series paper stack, which is only $6.95!  Above it I adhered a piece of Crumb Cake seam binding around the card. I stamped a sentiment from More Merry Messages in Basic Black. You can purchase any of these supplies from my website at sweetpiecesbyme.stampinup.net.


No comments:

Post a Comment