Thursday, August 20, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #78

This is my very first Taylored Expressions Challenge! I happened upon her site while blog surfing...so I can't really remember how I found it, but I'm SO glad I found it nonetheless! I love the stamp sets! Super CUTE. I just couldn't order them in time for this challenge so I had to crack open my new Unity kit I just bought. So....
Ok, challenged I was when it came to this one! ;) I really wanted to incorporate the Unity packaging for sure because I love the way it's cut. I wanted it to be sweet so I picked the strawberries. Then I was confused on which colors to use. I started with black, red, green and brown. I thought the black would complement it, but NOPE. Looked horrible! So ditched that and just left the red and green and wa-la! I really like the way this card turned out and loved the challenge! Thanks Taylor for the inspiration. I hope to use YOUR line of stamps next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment