Thursday, July 22, 2010

My First Workshop and Baking and Pastry

So, my first official Stampin' Up workshop will be on August 8th. I'm so excited! I created 2 cards for make n takes. I'll post those when I can. I love all the new colors like the Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight. Those 3 are fabulous together, just awesome summer colors! Check out this cool color tool on the Stampin Up site HERE.

I'm already into my 6 month of school, can you believe it?! I'm in the 4th semester class, Baking and Pastry which is about 6 weeks long. Tomorrow will be the end of week two. It's been so fun so far. We have a great class and we all work well together! This week we've been making things such as pastry cream, fruit pies, quiches, frangipane, apple pear tart and eclairs! Tomorrow we will fill our baked eclairs with some yummy hazelnut cream. I will post some pictures of that! Eventually I will post a link to all my cool recipes I'm learning. The soft pretzels were great!

Thanks for stopping by! Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Where are you going to have the workshop? I'd love to come.
    So glad to see that all is going well with school..miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My house! I just mailed ya an invite! :) I can't wait. I'll be making some yummy treats for that too!

    ReplyDelete