Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Stampin' Up Demonstrator!!!

That's right! You heard it here...I just signed up to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator! I've been pondering this awesome opportunity for quite some time now. I decided that every month that I attend my Meet Up group, I LOVE to get out my adhesive and put together a cute homemade card that has gorgeous complementary colors and matching paper, inks, and embellishments. I have so much fun stamping, making cards and making new friends! I decided that in my spare time (between going to culinary school) will be my ME time! My time for growing my Stampin' Up business. I've been thinking about this for a year now so I'm glad I finally "took the plunge" :)
So, without further ado...Here is my "official" Stampin' Up website where you can purchase Stampin' Up products from me 24/7!

http://sweetpieces.stampinup.net


I look forward to posting new card ideas and project ideas using the latest and greatest Stampin' Up products! Keep an eye out for a NEW Meet Up group I'll be starting in the Rocklin/Roseville/Lincoln area where you can attend a monthly workshop and make cards for a real low cost!

Hope to get to stamp with ya soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I hope I can come and see you soon..making cards sounds great!

    ReplyDelete