Wednesday, March 9, 2011

10-Minute Tuesday Card (on Wednesday)

Hi Everyone!

I decided I am going to have a new 10-Minute Card for you every Tuesday. I'll call it 10-Minute Tuesday! I made this card yesterday but sorry I am posting today.
I have had this stamp set (Fresh Cuts) since I became a Demonstrator last JULY! I just wasn't sure how to use it. Then I saw a similar card using a different stamp set and different colors and I was inspired!
So here is my card and a quick overview of how I created it....

Cut your Rich Razzleberry at 5-1/2" by 4-1/4" and score, fold in half for base. Then I stamped a few of the background flowers in the Versamark then the Rich Razzleberry, then embossed them with clear embossing powder. Be sure to clean your stamp in between stampings so the Versamark won't get colored ink on it! This way the embossing powder really sticks! Then heat emboss. I also stamped some of the background flowers using just the Versamark to give it the monochromatic look.
Cut the Old Olive layer at 3" x 3" and the Whisper White at 2-3/4" x 2-3/4". Stamp the large thinking of you from Fresh Cuts on the whisper white in rich razzleberry. Tie a piece of old olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon onto both layers then adhere with dimensionals. Stamp your sentiment using rich razzleberry. I also used the same flower stamp on the outside of my envelope so they match :)



Hope you enjoyed this heat-emboss, Versamark technique and join me next Tuesday for a simple 10 minute card!

No comments:

Post a Comment