Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cheers to You - Stampin Up Card

Just a quick card I wanted to share with you today. I made this using the Cheers to You stamp set by Stampin Up. I love these colors together, Basic Black, More Mustard and Whisper White. They go together so well!
I used the texture plate Harlequin by SU on the more mustard for the background. Then I stamped the beer mugs, plus stamped, colored and cut out 2 more and popped them up with dimensionals. I added some dazzling diamonds on the foam to top it off! A little of the 1/8" taffeta ribbon adds a little somethin on the card too.


Hope you have a great Thursday! I'll be back soon to post some cards I'm making with some new items from the Stampin Up Summer Mini Catalog!! Hope you can visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment