Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mojo Monday Using Stampin Up Summer Mini

Hi Everyone!
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
I was pretty happy about Stampin Up's new Summer Mini as there are a couple of cute stamp sets that I love and they are versatile! I love them all but particularly The Open Sea on page 9 and Fabulous Florets on page 22-23. And check out those gorgeous matching design papers on page 8 and 23! I can also see a nice 4th of July card using those blues and reds from the Nautical Expedition DSP.

Today I'm sharing a card with you that I created for the wonderful challenge over at Mojo Monday. Here is the sketch:

I used a layering of my stamp technique by stamping the flower 3 times. Then I cut away some of the petals on each one. I used dimensionals to stick them all together and it gets a cute 3-D layered effect.
I love this stamp set and DSP, it's such bright, happy colors! Here is my card...


Also, I'm getting married in only 23 more days!! I'm so excited. I also have some GREAT news, which I can't share with everyone yet, but I will SOON.

Have a lovely day!
Charlene xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Love that flower and the pop of blue. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete