Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I love Couponing! CVS trip 9.7.11

So today I hopped on over to CVS for some good deals! Let me share with you what I got! :)

First, I will show you my goodies...

My total after tax was $36.10...so you're probably thinking that's not that good of a deal...BUT...
I scored some ECB's after my purchase! That's Extra Care Bucks (like cash) for you non-couponers. The "magic coupon machine" also spit out a coupon for a free Dove Bliss or Hershey Bar! Here are the ECB's that I got:

Carefree Pantyliners $1 (on sale for $1, get $1 ECB back)
Hershey's Air Delight Bar $.99 (on sale for $.99, get $.99 ECB)
Physician's Formula Cosmetics $7.00 (buy $10 worth, get a $7.00 ECB)

So that's $8.99 you can minus from my $36.10 = $27.11....but wait! See that little "Try Me Free" tag on the mascara?? Once I mail that in and receive my rebate of $9.95...minus that from $27.11 and you get $17.16! Just to give you an idea of how much I saved, the mascara and the concealer alone were $16.74 + tax.

And that is how you "coupon". ;o) I love to use Hip 2 Save for all my couponing scenarios so check out CVS on her site to get all the ins and outs of couponing there. Love this store!

1 comment: