Monday, September 12, 2011

Wanted to play....





I am SO tired. I really wanted to play catch up with the last 2 sketch challenges from The Paper Variety's Blogaversary and the new sketch from Apron Strings....but I am falling asleep at my desk! I can't think straight to make a layout!
It was a great weekend!! Saturday night we had my husband's work party for the large tire company he works for. It's black tie so we get all dressed up to the nines. I usually have my hari done and my makeup done but this year, I winged it. I think I came out ok ;) Then Sunday we drove up to Reno for the Gary Allan concert - our first concert together! The concert was awesome, Gary sings with such feeling and heart. I grew up listening to him so it was like going home.
So, no scrabook pages tonight....I did try. I will just leave you with a couple of photos. I am pooped. G'night!



No comments:

Post a Comment