Sunday, August 4, 2013

Busy Summer Coming to a Close! Anniversary Card too!

Hi Friends!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! It's been a busy summer...had Wyatt's FIRST birthday...WOW can't believe he is ONE! Also went to a wedding, a few baby showers, the Stampin' Up! Convention 25th Anniversary celebration (AWESOME!!!), and camping for a week! But I am super excited to be home, to have NEW Stampin' Up! goodies to play with and to be creating!
I love the new Simply Created kits which I will be posting projects that I've been creating.
I recently was asked to make an Anniversary card for a friend! What a compliment to know that someone loves my cards enough to have me make them instead of Hallmark. ;) Love that.
So here is my card that I made for her (and kept it sort of masculine like she wanted - I think!)


I used colors Whisper White, Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana, Lucky Limeade (I know it's retired - could use Pear Pizzazz instead!) The button is retired too but it's similar to the new naturals buttons, a wood button would be super cute here too! I also used the wood grain and chevron embossing folders. Also used the scalloped heart of hearts and the full size heart punch.

Hope you stick with my blog! I have some exciting news coming up!! (Business & Personal!) I plan to make more projects using my FAVORITE Stampin' Up! products, more cards, more scrapbook layouts, more craft/home decor projects too!

No comments:

Post a Comment