Sunday, August 4, 2013

Exciting News! Baby #2 Announcement!

So we are now expecting baby #2! What an adventure this is! Having a 13month old, trying to keep up and being 15 weeks pregnant...boy am I tired! It's worth it, but I'm tired! Now I'm trying to stamp more and really enjoy my Stampin' Up! business?? I must be crazy! hahaha ....YUP!!

So here is the announcement that my wonderful, patient, husband Galen helped me with. Pose and take pictures of Wyatt, to get everything just right. He took the one where Wyatt is pointing to the ultrasound! Pretty good if you ask me!

I got this idea from Pinterest, of course and I tweaked it a little. I really like the way it turned out. And.....this Thursday we find out BOY or GIRL!!! Hopefully the latter, but just praying for a healthy, beautiful baby!

Have a great week everyone!!
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment