Monday, November 25, 2013

Premier Jewelry Countdown to Christmas Special Week#2



Here is my Premier Jewelry special for Week #2! This special starts today and ends at Midnight on Sunday, December 1st! As long as I get an email from you with your order by that time, then you get the special! You CAN combine the Black Friday special with this one :)

***SPECIAL FOR WEEK OF NOV 25TH-DEC 1ST ONLY***
BUY 1 BRACELET & GET ONE 1/2 OFF!

 For your convenience, you can now browse the catalog & NEW Holiday Collection catalog ONLINE: http://charlenebecker.mypremierdesigns.com. ACCESS CODE: Jewel. Then email me or call me with your order, remember, by Sunday, December 1st!!! Stay tuned for the Black Friday special Cyber Monday shopping special!!!

This special is IN ADDITION to any Hostess & Customer specials that are running concurrently! (See my website for current specials)
**DEADLINE FOR GROUND SHIPPING IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS IS DECEMBER 14TH!!**

I look forward to helping you with your Holiday shopping!!! :-)
Charlene Becker
916-802-2222

No comments:

Post a Comment