Monday, November 25, 2013

Thirty-One Countdown to Christmas Specials Week #2



Here is my Countdown to Christmas specials Week #2 for my Thirty-One business!

***SPECIAL FOR WEEK OF NOV 25TH-DEC 1ST ONLY***
FREE PERSONALIZATION FOR THE FIRST ITEM YOU PURCHASE!
(UP TO A $10 VALUE)



For your convenience, you can browse the catalog  ONLINE: http://mythirtyone.com/charleneschicbags However, please CALL or EMAIL me with your order so I can give you the special...remember, by Sunday, December 1st!!! Stay tuned...there will also be a Black Friday special and a Cyber Monday shopping special as well! You won't want to miss these!!!


This special is IN ADDITION to any Hostess & Customer specials that are running concurrently!
Current SPECIAL: Until Nov 26th, for EVERY $35 you spend, get a MEDIUM UTILITY TOTE for only $7 (this is a $30 value!)

Last day to ensure delivery in time for Christmas is December 11th!

I look forward to helping you with your Holiday shopping!!! :-)
My email address is: charleneschicbagsatgmaildotcom

No comments:

Post a Comment