Friday, September 25, 2009

Seasons Changing - Welcome Fall!

I love summer, but when the nights started to be more crisp and cool and the leaves start changing color and falling, I was happy to see Fall arriving! The change in weather brings warm sweaters, hot soup and scarves for me! I love making homemade soup like pasta e fagioli (pasta & bean soup), zuppa toscana (just like Olive Garden's) and I love to wear scarves! I counted and I have 13 of them and will wear them all with the coming cold weather. :) Apron Strings has offered a challenge to take 4 pictures of what marks the season change for me. So, here they are:


Back to School Signs...Fall Festivals, Book Fairs...




Brand new No.2 pencils! I love the smell of a sharpened pencil!




The leaves changing and falling...




And my ALL TIME FAV mark of the changing season...


A Pumpkin Spice Latte!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment