Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday my sweet little niece, Allie!

Today, in 2003 I was very blessed to watch my sweet little niece, Allison Kate enter this world in a hospital in Texas! Thank goodness we are all living near each other again and back in California. (this picture was when she was 1 year old and we were in TX)

Allison, today and always I wish you...

Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”



Happy Birthday Allie, Love you!!!


4 comments:

  1. Today is my nephew's first birthday ! I am going to post about him later tonight..just something else we get to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! Thanks sis!

    ReplyDelete