Saturday, January 16, 2010

New Scraproom...

So, since I have moved, I now have a new WHOLE room to scrap in! I have not done much scrapping since I have moved in because I was living out of boxes...but it's starting to come along! I bought some 9-cubicle storage sets from Wal-mart and a 2-door cupboard for my cricut. Think I'll make a trip to Ikea tomorrow after church to get a bigger scrap table and more plastic containers. The containers are stack-able and I can fit 2 in each cubby! I'm very excited because as soon as I'm done, I can scrap and stamp more! It's hard when you are unorganized! Stay tuned for some very cute projects and cards...pictures...and

BLOG CANDY!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for your comment on my Sketchy Thursdays layout over on my blog!

    congrats on your new scraproom-- it sounds like you're going to have a fantastic time organizing, and then using it!! :)

    ReplyDelete