Thursday, January 14, 2010

Grand Re-Opening!!

Sweet Scrap Deal


I have finally completed the upload of ALL my sweet scrap deals to my online store Sweet Scrap Deal.com. What's new about my store? Everything! The look and feel, oooh now I have an online gallery of layouts, cards and projects! Also, before it was only "ONE" sweet deal a day...now it is ALL the sweet deals, ALL DAY LONG! :) I do not want people to feel pressured to buy something because it is going away and only available for 1 day. Now you can shop anytime you want at your leisure and be confident the low prices will always be there. There is also a contact form to reach me. If you have any questions, comments or problems with your order, feel free to use that form and I will get back to you within 24 hours. We will have exceptional customer service to offer you!
Be sure to click on MORE at the top of the site which leads to all our products and a close-out, money-saving clearance section! (several Christmas items on sale there!)

AND to celebrate my Grand Re-Opening...get an extra punch on your punch card with every purchase from now until January 31st!!!

ALSO, today is a special day because I am the sponsor (my FIRST sponsorship) for Sketchy Thursdays!!! Be sure to head on over there to participate in the sketch contest and you could win my prize, a Unity Stamp Co October Store Kit!!

Thanks so much for visiting!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to have you back, I've missed you!!1. Love all of the wonderful products that you have listed, I will put together an order in the next day or two. Now off to check out your sponsorship. Come play with Fussy and Fancy when you get time ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your re-grand opening! i'm so happy to have found you!

    ReplyDelete