Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cricut Challenge #43 - Challenge Me Monday

I found the coolest cricut challenge blog! It's called Fantabulous Cricut. The challenge this week was to create a card using something sweet on your project (ie, ice-cream, candy, cake, etc). I used a cupcake and a present from the Doodlecharms cartridge and made a card for my niece (she just turned 8!).
I used the following Stampin Up paper for my card:
Whisper White for the base
Daffodil Delight patterned paper for the layer
Bashful Blue and Pacific Point for the present
Regal Rose, Rose Red and Crumb Cake for the cupcake

I went back and added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the candle to make it really shine! Hope you like my card, please comment! I love comments! :) Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! love the embossing. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the touch of embossing and the clean lines of this card. Well done!
    Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete