Sunday, February 13, 2011
Stylish Blogger Award!
Wow! I just received the Stylish Blogger Award today! Thank you to Brandi at Scrappy Brandi. This was unexpected and really nice! I didn't think my blog was very "stylish" ;) I am proud to receive this award!!
So, to pay it forward I am picking 8 lovely ladies here that have great talent!...
1) Lou's Leaping Lilly Designs
2) Cardiology: Cards from the heart by Justine
3) Stampin Stress Away with Carole'Anne
4)Stamping n' Scrapping
6)Inspiration in Action
7)Peanuts and Peppers Papercrafting
8)My Many passions by Monica
Also, I need to tell you 8 things about myself, so here they are:
1) I am 35 years old and about to graduate from Le Cordon Bleu Culinary College...Something I've been dreaming about for about 9 years.
2) I've been married twice already (crashed and burned on both-wasn't pretty), but I'm about to marry my Prince Charming in May! It's true...3rd time IS a charm ;)
3) I don't have any kids yet, but I can't wait to get pregnant.
4) We are going to Italy for our honeymoon and it's my first time really out of the country (Mexico didn't really count- it was a work trip!)
5) I would love Stampin Up to one day be my main source of income because I love it!
6) I have a belly button ring. I know I am probably too old for it, so it will probably go when I get pregnant ;)
7) I just started going to the gym to get in shape for the wedding. Those aerobic classes are tough, but I'm gonna stick with it!
8) I have a Pixie craft sewing machine I got for my birthday last June and I'm afraid of it and haven't used it. (But I want to!!! Really I do Lou!;))