Monday, August 22, 2011

Introducing..."Sweet Rewards" - Earn even more FREE Stamp Sets While You Shop!!!

Good morning all!

This has been in the works for some time now, and I have finally ironed out the details! I'm introducing a new rewards program for you, my valued customers! It is called Sweet Rewards Customer Loyalty Program. I love rewards programs and even more, free stuff! Don't you? So, here it is:

- Effective August 22nd, 2011
- Place an online order (www.sweetpieces.stampinup.net) or email me at sweetpiecesbyme@gmail.com with your order.
- All orders must be placed through Charlene Becker to qualify.
- For every full increment of $35.00 (before shipping and tax), you earn a sweet reward CANDY.
- Separate orders may not be combined to reach a reward CANDY. Example: A product order of $34.50 would not qualify for a CANDY. However a product order of $71.00 would qualify for 2 CANDIES.
- Product orders of $150.00 or more still earn Hostess rewards from Stampin' Up!
- You are responsible for tracking your own orders and CANDIES (see chart http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifbelow).
- When you earn 10 CANDIES, email or mail me your completed tracking sheet with your choice of stamp set, any price.
- Please, one customer per tracking sheet.
- I'll check & confirm your order tracking sheet once I receive it and send you your free stamp set.

I have created a PDF file that you can print out, fill in and mail to me when it is completed. I hope you enjoy this new rewards program! Happy Shopping & Stamping!
~ Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment