Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sur La Table Coupon - Did you get one?


A couple weeks ago I got a coupon for $10 off a $10 purchase at Sur La Table. Now, if you know me...that is one of my favorite stores!! So, I headed over there today and checked out all the great culinary equipment they had. SO much great stuff http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.giflike ravioli cutters, gnocchi paddles, Le Creuset pots/pans, bakeware, cloth napkins, recipe books...and my favorite...the Clearance section!!! :) I was able to find some good stuff like 4 cute napkin rings, a vegetable peeler and 18 appetizer skewers! I used my coupon and only paid $2.06! One pack of skewers were regularly $8.00! I really made out! Hope you receive a coupon too, if not, maybe you could sign up for Sur La Table's emails because that could be why I received one :)
Happy Cooking!! ~ Charlene

1 comment:

  1. Wow I have never even heard of this shop and I am a self proclaimed foodie, tfs!

    ReplyDelete