Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stampin' Up! Convention 2011

I just wanted to share with you one of the highlights video and some of the pictures I took at the Stampin' Up! Convention. It was such a fun trip (most of it!) and I felt very blessed to be able to go. I spent some quality time with some wonderful womhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifen. Trini, Jen, Pam, Kate, Pat and Karen. I shared their stories and watched them craft until the wee hours of the morning. The Convention itself was amazing! All of it, the tour of the Headquarters, the general sessions, the classes. I enjoyed being there and also receiving so many gifts from SU!....free stamps sets, card kits, make n takes, a beautiful business bag and more! It's such a pleasure to say I'm a part of Stampin' Up! Maybe you can see yourself joining me and being able to go next year? I promise you will love it!



I still have that song in my head....Grow, grow, grow! :o)



There were so many cute cards....




And project examples.....





And even a decorative hat contest!!!


There was just too much good stuff that I couldn't possibly post it all! I really hope you will join my team and come with us next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment