Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Rice Pack


I have been going to the chiropractor for lower back pain for about 3 weeks now. I stopped going because my symptoms didn't seem to get better. She suggested I continue to do stretches, which I will, and also use a rice "heat" pack. Well I didn't have one so I decided to pull out my Pixie craft sewing machine by Singer and try my hand at it. I had no clue what to do so of course I pulled up a handy video on You Tube!

I used the beautiful Spice Cake fabric available in the Stampin' Up Mini Catalog. You can check it out on my website here. You can make 6 rice packs out of each box of fabric and the box of fabric is $9.95. I just opened the sheet of fabric and cut it in half, then followed the instructions on the video. I'm not a sewer by any means, and it turned out pretty good!!
I have to get moving and making a bunch of these for a craft fair in November!

1 comment: