Friday, March 9, 2012

Apron Strings Scrap Your Stash Day#2

Today I'm scrapping like crazy trying to play catch up! I'm on Day #2 for the Apron Strings Scrap Your Stash. Today's challenge is #5: Two different, but coordinating colors of cardstock, 2 sheets coordinating patterned paper, stick pin, paper clip, 2 lengths of different ribbon or baker's twine, pre-printed diecut or frame and combine these items with your oldest Christmas photos.
I wasn't really happy with the layout probably because I feel like I had this hodge podge of "stuff" that didn't really mesh well together. But it was nice to use "stuff" I've had for a while! Yay! Room to buy more stuff! hahahaha J/K (maybe) ;-)




2 comments:

  1. aawww.....so precious! Love all the decorative accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doen't look like a hodge-podge at all. Cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete