Saturday, March 31, 2012

Card Making Workshop Saturday April 7th

I've been busy crafting! Sadly not all for me though :( I made a banner for my sister in law's baby shower and also a home decor frame sample for a workshop.
However today I was lucky and I finished TWO cards for my upcoming workshop! YAY! I loved using the 2011-2013 in colors again. They are my fav :) I used the stamp set Fruit and Flowers and the coordinating paper too. I got to play with my new Labels Framelits too! - LOVE it. If you didn't get it, I'm sure it will be moved into the main IB&C. For this card I used Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder and Calypso Coral.


I also made this card using the Hostess paper, Cheerful Treat. I love the Concord Crush and Melon Mambo flowers. SO springy and bright! :) If you host a party of $150 or more you can choose this DSP as one of your FREE items! For this card I used 2 different papers, Concord Crush and a little Lucky Limeade. I ran in through the Big Shot with a flower embossing folder, Elegant Bouquet. Since I didn't have room to stamp, I stamped a 2-step flower on the inside on whisper white. I love the way it turned out!

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while, Monday I'll be 26 weeks pregnant! I can't believe it. I didn't take my picture yet, but I will and I'll post it this week. I wonder how my dog Hunny will react to this little bundle that will take over our house? Baby Wyatt will soon be here!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment