Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bridal Shower Dress Card

Hi Stampers!

I have seen this card a lot lately and I wanted to make my own version of it. I have a bridal shower to go to on Saturday so I thought this would be perfect. I used the same colors of her invitation, a bright green (Wild Wasabi) and a espresso colored brown (Early Espresso). I hand cut the dress and ran in through the Big Shot #113439 using 2 different embossing folders, Framed Tulips #121809 and Elegant Bouquet#115964. I added pearls #119247 and dazzling diamonds #102023 fine glitter to finish the dress. I also used the eyelet border punch #119853 on the edge. You can purchase any of these items on the web at www.stampinup.com. Just be sure to enter my name as the Demonstrator :) Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! It is gorgeous! I don’t even remember when was the last time, I did any craft work. This card is amazing and I think I should also make my version of it for my best friend’s bridal shower. I am booking her favorite event space Atlanta and it is actually a surprise.

    ReplyDelete