Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Let's Scrap Challenge #133 - Layout & Cards

Hi Stampers/Scrappers!

I joined an online scrapbooking community, Let's Scrap, so I can get some pages done before my baby arrives! I just participated in a layout challenge, #133. You can still join in if you upload your layout by this Thursday, April, 19, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. (using the main page clock time), to be eligible for the prize drawing -a fun assortment of scrapbook goodies (they will ship anywhere)!

Here is my 2 page layout. I used flowers as a theme and my title is Love Being An Auntie. I have 3 nieces and 2 nephews (although I noticed 1 nephew is not pictured!). I love using punches on layouts and for this one I used the Lace Ribbon Border punch #122362 by Stampin Up. It's so versatile, looks like lace, and looks beautiful on cards or layouts! You can purchase it from me (just email me: sweetpiecesbyme@gmail.com) or go to www.stampinup.com and note me as the Demonstrator.


I also joined in another Challenge thru Green Tangerines, Tuesdays with a Twist, where you use your leftover pieces from your layout to create some cards. I made 3 cards and was entered 3 times. And I won a $5 gift card! :) Here are my spring/baby themed cards...

1 comment:

  1. beautiful work, I am hoarding that collection too! It is time for me to get to work, lol.

    ReplyDelete