Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You Laura #36 & The Cuttlebug Spot # 51 & Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

For this card I used the 2 Sketches 4 You Laura's sketch #36 the "pink" challenge # 51 from The Cuttlebug Spot, and Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge(FTTC36) - to make a Breast Cancer Awareness Card.

I used paper from SEI & Stampin' Up. I ran the pink cardstock through the Cuttlebug using the swiss dots template. I cut the words out with my cricut and the pink breast cancer bow was a "&" that I cut with the cricut then cut out. I would have liked to have stamped an image on this, but I did not have the word "hope"! I'll have to get one... :)

5 comments:

  1. What a great card! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!! I was going to make a card along the same lines as this one of yours (but I am out of town for a few days and maybe I will when I get back). Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely card with such a positive message

    ReplyDelete