Sunday, October 25, 2009

Unity Bachelor Bro Challenge Week #6

It's the Unity Bachelor Bro Challenge Week #6!
This week’s CHALLENGE details:
Sweet Themed - Use anything you think is sweet - but let's keep it manly!
• use ONLY PINK & BROWN in your project
• MUST include Unity Stamps
• Upload your project to the Splitcoast Gallery with keyword: UBBRO6 {using the letter O, no zeros!}
• Project must be posted by Monday, Oct 26th by 5 PM CST
{challenge winner/runner up will be posted on Thursday Oct 29th}

I'm entering this all PINK & BROWN card for the Unity Bachelor Bro Challenge #6. I used Core'dinations pink paper and ran it through with a cuttlenbug folder, then sanded it and distressed it. I used DCWV Sweet Stack papers, inked and distressed. Using Marvy markers, I stamped my Unity cupcakes and sentiment from the August KOM. I added a cute wooden heart button to keep it "manly". ;) Hope I win...fingers crossed...would love to win 25 Unity stamps!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute cupcake card, Charlene! Thanks for stopping by my page on the blog hop, there is another one coming up, xox ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete