Saturday, October 31, 2009

Winner! & a couple of Halloween pictures!



Just a quick post today to announce the winner from yesterday and share a couple of pics!
Important things first....using random.org, the winner of the Cosmo Cricket Friends Chipboard kit is....

#15 -

JazzyH said...

Great card!
October 30, 2009 9:34 AM


Congrats! Please send me your mailing address so I can get this prize out to you! charlene@sweetscrapdeal.com

And here is a picture we took last night when we were carving pumpkins. Can you tell which one mine is above? I had to use a pattern, no way could I do that freehand! LOL
These will surely be scrapped soon!!
Hope everyone has a very SAFEand HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute pumpkins! I like the witch, pattern or not :). We didn't do pumpkins this year. I wanted to get to the patch, but between early deep-freezes and the blizzard, didn't get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, LOVE the pumpkins! they turned out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete