Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mojo Monday #109 on a Wednesday!




This has been a busy week scrapping and making cards, oh and housework too! (LOL) So I haven't had much time to do all my challenges. I'm getting some done at least and that makes me happy. So many challenges, so little time. ;) I found time today to do the Mojo Monday Challenge 109. I did some distressing of the edges, used Ranger distress ink in Broken China, clear embossed a Hero Arts stamped image, then added more distress ink. I also used some distress embossing in Walnut Stain on one of the dark leaves. The patterned paper is from Stampin' Up and the ribbon is from Maya Road. The leaves & acorn, I just love, is Autumn Splendor from Stampin' Up.

And here is a close-up of the distress embossing...

No comments:

Post a Comment