Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm now on Etsy!

I have entered the wonderful world of handmade and set up an Etsy account! Please stop by my store Sweet Pieces by me when you have a chance. I will be selling most of the cards I make (since I am creating so many from challenges, lol) and offering FREE shipping (cards only). I am also going to be creating some new items to sell in my Etsy store! I made some beautiful distress inked tags with my sister that were so fun to make. They would be great as gift tags! I'm also thinking of making some cupcake toppers and twinchies {A twinchie is a square, 2" x 2" (2.54cm x 2.54cm}, used on tags, scrapbook pages, etc. Oh, and definitely some one-of-a-kind embellishments! I hope you stay with me on my creative journey to enlightenment so you can see what inspiration this way comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment