Monday, October 5, 2009

Apron Strings #10, RSC Oct & Unity Week #3

Happy Monday!
It's a gorgeous day in CA! Just wish I could be outside scrapping! Or be in a sun room. I love the warmth of the sun! But then I suppose I would get sleepy and want to take a nap and wouldn't get any scrapping done! hahaha :)
Ok, so no scrapping just card making here today!
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, Apron Strings offered a challenge to make a pink card. I combined this challenge with the Rubber Stamp Chat Challenge HERE and also the Unity Bachelor Challenge Week #3, which was to use polka dots and plaid. I like how this polka dot/plaid card turned out much better than my previous one! I used my cricut to cut the scalloped circles and the paper is Making Memories. The ribbon is Maya Road.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie..cute card. I left you a message on FB about some days I wanted to take off in Oct. The dates are, 10/16 & 10/26. Let me know if you can do those. I'd also like to set up Nov dates with you if that works for ya..let me know. See ya wednesday night !
    Angelique

    ReplyDelete