Sunday, October 4, 2009

Basic Grey Challenge, Unity Bachelor Week 3 & MFT Challenge SCS

Another card with 3 challenges rolled into it! When I saw the My Favorite Things challenge on Splitcoast Stampers, I had to do it! They are giving away a free digi-stamp here. When I saw this, I thought of paper piecing and how cute it would be to make it have polka dots and plaid. So, I had to redo my Unity Bachelor Week 3 card...but I forgot it has to be a Unity stamp, so stay tuned... :) I used the Basic Grey Challenge Week 5 as my sketch since it looked super cute. I also added a little faux stiching on the side, although it's a little hard to see. Here is the sketch and how my card turned out! I think this one might be going up on Etsy. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the paper piecing on this,Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and a wonderful image. I love the theme of the paper too and how you did the piecing. Thanks for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges. Chris and the Design Team:)

    ReplyDelete