Friday, October 9, 2009

Apron Strings 5 on Friday!

So, it's still Friday (my time!) so I hope this one counts for the Apron Strings 5 on Friday Challenge! ;) But if it doesn't that's ok because I'm not to thrilled with my work. Maybe it's the teal flourished stamped on it, I think it might be too dark of a blue...oh well! At least I got another one of my baby pictures scrapped and the challenge was fun. I had to use:

* 1 sheet of cardstock (DCWV)
* 1 sheet of patterned paper with swirls (My Mind's Eye - Penny Lane)
* 1 swirl or flourish element (stamped image from Stampin' Up)
* 1 circle element (My Mind's Eye - Penny Lane)
* 1 length of ribbon (Maya Road)

Please comment and tell me what you think I could have done differently! I really do need the constructive criticism! So, here is what I came up with...

No comments:

Post a Comment