Monday, October 12, 2009

Unity October Store Kit - Taking Pre-Orders Now!


I am so excited to have the chance to offer the exclusive Unity October Store Kit {wonderful...you} through my Sweet Scrap Deal online store!

This exclusive stamp set is only offered through retail stores {me!} and I would LOVE to pass on a very sweet deal to all of you (woohoo!)....ONLY $25.99 + $6.00 S/H!! {To US & Canada}

That is 42% OFF the RETAIL price. If you would like to pre-order this exclusive stamp set, please send an e-mail to info@sweetscrapdeal.com with "Unity Oct Store Kit" in the subject and I will send you all the details.

All stamps are deeply etched red rubber, mounted on cling foam, and are PRE-cut perfectly! The overall size of the stamp kit is a FULL 8.5 X 11 sheet of rubber. Each individual kit will come packaged in a Snap-Lock Scraponizer, perfect for storage!

*A minimum of 10 requests must be received before I can order.

**I must have ALL requests in by **EXTENDED AGAIN**Oct. 31st!!! at the LATEST to place an order to get this awesome deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment