Monday, April 19, 2010

Dolly Parton Look

Yay, another layout done! This one is for the challenge on The Scrap Room Blog, Challenge Week #15. This is me when I was 8 or 9. We were having a water balloon fight in our backyard and I thought it would be funny to put a couple water balloons in my bathing suit. :) My brother and sister said I looked like Dolly Parton LOL. So that's what I think of whenever I look at this picture. Good times...


Oh, I made the MOST delicious cake I've ever ever had. It is a chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting. So moist and delicious! I'm sad to say I cannot take credit for the recipe because I got it from Food Network.com. It is Ina Garten's recipe called Beatty's Chocolate Cake. I'm tellin ya, this is a 5-star recipe! I did use espresso instant powder for the instant coffee part in the frosting. :)So I guess I can modify it and say it's mine ;)
Here is the cake I made for my friend Mallory, and here is her "fake" pose for blowing out the candles that she already blew out!
Try the cake and tell me you don't LOVE it =)Life's too short...

No comments:

Post a Comment