Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Menu Board

I've been wanting to create a menu board for a while now! I've seen a lot of them on Pinterest and I did get a few ideas from it. I finally did it! I am very happy with it. All I need to do now is type up all the recipes that I cook (and there's a lot), get them laminated and then hang up my board. Here is a picture of my finished board. I used all Stampin Up paper. Even though this paper is retired it is one of my favorites. I love that it matches Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake, two of my favs. The boxes that hold the recipes are actually for       3 x 3 notecards, I used the You Tube video here. I embellished them with the naturals buttons by SU as well. If you like what you see and you have any questions, let me know! Happy cooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment