Monday, January 21, 2013

Sale-A-Bration Starts Tomorrow!!



HOW DO YOU EARN FREE GIFTS DURING SALE-A-BRATION?   Between Jan. 22 and March 22, you'll receive your choice of a FREE Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 you spend. 

Place an order conveniently through my website at sweetpiecesbyme.stampinup.net.All the details will be posted tonight at Midnight, Mountain time!

See new products and stamp sets and get ideas here! I'll be posting some new card designs starting this week! One of my new years resolutions is to BLOG MORE!...My DS Wyatt, who is now 7 months old, keeps me busy. He doesn't sleep much during the day so I plan to make cards, craft, scrapbook at night. I will leave you with a picture I took, caught Wyatt spelling words with his blocks! ;-) Yep, gonna frame this one for sure!



Sweet Stamping,
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment