Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Retired Stampin Up! Stamp Sets & Misc items for SALE!!! **Updated 2/2/14

Here are some used retired stamp sets (and misc items) that I have for sale:

Item                                                 Price       Condition
Baroque Border Roller Stamp           $4.00     (some black staining on stamp) SOLD
Pines & Poinsettias (wood mount)     $10.00    (Blocks have some ink on them, stamps are like new) SOLD
Always Elegant (clear mount)            $ 3.00     (some light staining on stamps) SOLD
Best Friends Forever (clear mount)   $ 6.00     (hardly used, like new) SOLD
Two Step Stampin' Mini Messages   $ 4.00      (wood mounted, new condition, never used) SOLD



2/1/14 - **More to come....ribbon, embellishments, paper, etc! 
Keep checking back for more Stampin' Up Retired items for sale!**
(I hope to have more items posted by 2/14/14)

To purchase any of these or if you have any questions at all, please email me at sweetpiecesbyme@gmaildotcom and let me know what you are interested in and your zip code. I'll let you know the shipping price and total cost. You can then either mail me a check or pay via Paypal (I will email you the address). Once payment is received I will mail you your item(s). 

Sweet stampin,
Charlene :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment