Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mojo Monday "Oh Baby" Card

Get inspired by the new Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge! (MOJO277) This card was simple to make and the colors really pop! A few special  items I used are Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration exclusives. Earn them FREE starting with a $50 product order from Jan. 22 - March 22. Details and the Sale-A-Bration brochure are on the right hand side of my blog.





The Tangerine Tango Ribbon (exclusively available during Sale-A-Bration as part of the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack)  is thin, easy to work with and gives a satiny finish. The patterned paper I used is also a Sale-A-Bration exclusive!

I must also leave you with a picture of my little love bug, Wyatt. He was patiently waiting for another bite of pears & mango and had the CUTEST "I'm waiting" face EVER. I love it!!!!



Sweet Stampin,
Charlene ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh your little Wyatt is gorgeous~!! :o) Thanks so much for visiting me earlier.

    ReplyDelete