Thursday, November 5, 2009

3 in 1 Challenge - Stuck on U sketches, Frosted designs, Practical Scrappers

This was a pretty fun sketch challenge by StuckonUSketches!
Then I had to step it up by adding an owl for Frosted Designs. If that wasn't enough, I had to use 3 different ribbons for Practical Scrappers. Ok, all in all it wasn't that hard. It was pretty fun! I scrapped a page of my boyfriend and his mama from our camping trip at June Lake. Camping pages are pretty fun, I hope to do more of them! Check out my sister in law's beautiful page here!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Charlene,

    Fab layout and well done doing all three - it is fun!!
    Hope you feel better soon

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the challenges! I love your papers! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice done. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete