Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge # 64 - A Sketch

I created this card for the Cupcake Craft Challenge #64 - A sketch and the Color Throwdown Challenge. But it's kinda funny, I missed the date to get the entry in for Color Throwdown! I think I'll still link it up for grins. :)


I used all Stampin Up paper in rich razzleberry, bordering blue and elegant eggplant. I ran a piece of white cardstock through the cuttlebug and used a foam pad to brush on rich razzleberry ink. I distressed the edge of the bordering blue with a little of the same color and colored in the flower with razzleberry. I even found a flower by Making Memories that was about the same color! The stamp set is my sister in law's, Delight in Life by Stampin' Up. Check out her card too, HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely layout! Glad you were able to play, come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 05 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlene, what a lovely card. I really like the clean and simple style of your card and the colour scheme is perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card Charlene. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really FAB card, a fantastic take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete