Friday, November 20, 2009

I WON...over at Sketchy Thursdays!!

I'm SO excited to share that I won for a sketch challenge and their favs at Sketchy Thursdays! I will proudly display their Favs blinkie TOO!
I know I have not been the best "poster" this last week with my vacation and all...and to top it off I have to pack all this week because we have to move out by Dec 1st. What a bummer!!! I just hope I can hurry up and rent another house, quick. ;) Wish me luck.
I won't be able to participate in many challenges this week, but I will TRY. ALSO, I promised some BLOG CANDY....so that post will be coming SOON. I hope to pick out some goodies this weekend and have a post up BEFORE or BY Monday!
Also, be sure to check out my deal at Sweet Scrap Deal for ANOTHER FREE SHIPPING DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment